How to Lead or Sponsor an I AM Foundation Book Gifting Mission
What are the 10 steps for leading an International Book Gifting Mission?
Photo from our Book Gifting Mission in Sri Lanka where a parade of
children, parents and teachers greeted us in the streets of Colombo. The
I AM Foundation Team now has several years of experience in leading
Contact us if you have any questions or you have a need for more
information on available dates to set up a Book Gifting Mission to the
country or countries of your choice. You can also call us at
You can lead an I AM Foundation Book Gifting Mission by:
- Being the main coordinator: Become the main coordinator of a Book Gifting Mission.
- Choosing a country or countries: in which to bring The I AM Foundation books and/or Team for book gifting events.
- Choosing a CMO or Chief (Book Gifting) Mission Organizer:
Having your C.M.O or your Chief (Book Gifting) Mission Organizer who
knows the country intimately and can strategically plan the book gifting
mission throughout the country or countries. Enrolling the support of
volunteers, educational and government officials is invaluable to the
success of the mission.
- Where to hold Book Gifting Events:
The C.M.O. is responsible for identifying locations; schools, community
centers and organizations, who would enjoy hosting the book gifting
- Age groups: The age groups for children receiving books in most countries are for the reading level of pre-k through 4th grade.
- Translation of The I AM! Affirmation Book:
The coordinator is also responsible for translating The I AM!
Affirmation Book; Discovering The Value of Who You Are into the
language(s) of the culture. It is customary for us to print the book in
English and up to two languages. We do have over 50 translations of the
book. I Am The Earth is also available for sponsorship and gifting as well.
- Sponsors and Fundraising: The coordinator also
heads up and is responsible for the fundraising and sponsorship for the
mission. An international Book Gifting Mission can be created with open
stock of books we have on hand or custom created with the support of The
I AM Foundation's Team. Philanthropists and corporate sponsors who want
to help a particular country are the best candidates for funding a Book
Gifting Mission. Sponsors of customized print runs are recognized with a full page inside the front or back cover of the book. In addition, sponsors are acknowledged on our website, e-newsletter, social media and in press releases to the media.
- Printing: The lead coordinator locates the printer and is in charge of getting pricing and communicating with the printer.
- Travel: The lead coordinator organizes the travel and logistics with the CMO. Travel costs are included in the cost per book.
- Book Distribution:
The lead coordinator and the CMO work together for either shipping the
books or the transportation of the books to each location where the Book
Gifting Events take place.
Contact us if you have any
questions or you have a need for more information on available dates to
set up a Book Gifting Mission to the country or countries of your
choice. You can also call us at 619.297.7010.